This SOLO® glass tile features artwork by Claude Monet that depicts the famous painting Tulips in Holland.
Claude Monet (1840 to 1952) pioneered Impressionism, profoundly influencing landscape painting. From Paris, Monet met the nucleus of his Impressionist group while attending the studio of Glenyre. Making a break from established painting techniques, Monet captured the fleeting effects of time of day, atmosphere and season upon color and light. Like a prism, his artwork broke color into individual elements, and completely lacked black and gray tones. Monet often painted the exact same view numerous times to depict changing light and weather conditions. Refining the portrayal of natural lights transient effects, his work broke ground for 20th century modernism.
. Claude Monet’s artwork has been specially reproduced for our SOLO® glass tiles. A solo glass tile depicting impressionist is a great addition to any kitchen backsplash, bathroom or living area wall. Our impressionist solo glass tiles are designed to be a beautiful centerpiece for any room in your home.
- Need it fast? We ship most orders within 2 business days.
- Suitable for any indoor wall application (wet or dry) and outdoors in completely shaded areas.
- Installs over existing ceramic tile, glass tile or drywall.
- One single piece of safety glass, anti-microbial and easy to clean.
- Easy to install – only takes a few minutes. You can even change them for the seasons.
- Integrates beautifully with glass tile backsplashes – gives your project a modern and new look.
- Design is imaged directly to the back of the glass, comes with 4 x 1″ standoffs for easy installation.
- Customize your kitchen with a solid glass SOLO® and let your personality and style be the highlight of your kitchen, bathroom or living space.
- See here for installation instructions
Add a touch of personality and class to your kitchen, bathroom or any space with a SOLO® glass tile featuring impressionist, and the artwork of Claude Monet.