This SOLO® glass tile features artwork by Carl Frederic Aagaard that depicts the Amalfi Dia Cappuccini.
Italy’s brilliant coastal sunlight sifts through cascades of vines in Carl Frederik Aagaard’s Amalfi Dia Cappuccini. Conveying realism in his landscape oil paintings, Aagaard (1833 to 1895) was a highly influential artist during Copenhagen’s Golden Age. He studied drawing at the Danish Royal Academy, taught by many of the country’s most famous artists, and was particularly inspired by landscape oil painter Peter Kristian Skoovgaard. Carl Frederic Aagaard’s artwork has been specially reproduced for our SOLO® glass tiles. A solo glass tile depicting kitchens is a great addition to any kitchen backsplash, bathroom or living area wall. Our kitchen solo glass tiles are designed to be a beautiful centerpiece for any room in your home.
- Need it fast? We ship most orders within 2 business days.
- Suitable for any indoor wall application (wet or dry) and outdoors in completely shaded areas.
- Installs over existing ceramic tile, glass tile or drywall.
- One single piece of safety glass, anti-microbial and easy to clean.
- Easy to install – only takes a few minutes. You can even change them for the seasons.
- Integrates beautifully with glass tile backsplashes – gives your project a modern and new look.
- Design is imaged directly to the back of the glass, comes with 4 x 1″ standoffs for easy installation.
- Customize your kitchen with a solid glass SOLO® and let your personality and style be the highlight of your kitchen, bathroom or living space.
- See here for installation instructions
Add a touch of personality and class to your kitchen, bathroom or any space with a SOLO® glass tile featuring kitchens, and the artwork of Carl Frederic Aagaard.