This SOLO® glass tile features artwork by John Rice that depicts a Largemouth Bass leaping out of the water with several turtles watching. John Rice’s artwork has been specially reproduced for our SOLO® glass tiles. A solo glass tile depicting freshwater fish is a great addition to any kitchen backsplash, bathroom or living area wall. Our freshwater fish solo glass tiles are designed to be a beautiful centerpiece for any room in your home.
- Need it fast? We ship most orders within 2 business days.
- Suitable for any indoor wall application (wet or dry) and outdoors in completely shaded areas.
- Installs over existing ceramic tile, glass tile or drywall.
- One single piece of safety glass, anti-microbial and easy to clean.
- Easy to install – only takes a few minutes. You can even change them for the seasons.
- Integrates beautifully with glass tile backsplashes – gives your project a modern and new look.
- Design is imaged directly to the back of the glass, comes with 4 x 1″ standoffs for easy installation.
- Customize your kitchen with a solid glass SOLO® and let your personality and style be the highlight of your kitchen, bathroom or living space.
- See here for installation instructions
Add a touch of personality and class to your kitchen, bathroom or any space with a SOLO® glass tile featuring freshwater fish, and the artwork of John Rice.